Vision for the Future

Vision Board

This is what I have planned for my future, created using Photoshop and my determination to make it happen.
In my vision board, you may have noticed some guy who is sleeping. With all the work I get from school, the one thing I desire more than anything else is sleep. So my biggest hope is that someday in the future I'll be able to sleep as much as I want. Besides that, there is also quite a bit of Chris Pratt. This is due to the fact that he is one of my big sources of inspiration, on account of how big he used to be, and his ability to lose said bigness. Even more than that, he is charismatic and always seems to be positive, and so his words on self worth really appeal to me and help me appreciate who I am. Realistically speaking, I have always wanted to be able to graduate from college and while I have made no concrete decisions, I feel UC San Diego could be a good school. Also it has always been a dream of mine to someday visit the Grand Canyon, as I've always wanted to be able to see it in person.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that Chris Pratt has helped you appreciate who you are. I notice that you have a busy schedule and still aspire to just sleep whenever possible. I suggest to always try to make time for yourself and not just focus on your busy schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The image you have set forth upon me is a eloquent one that pleases me in many ways. Chris Pratt is an amazing actor that can charm with his charismatic ways.I notice that you do have a hobbit house in the background, what does that mean? Are you trying to make fun of hobbits and you think you are above every small person out there? Nevertheless I do love the arrangement of this picture and how you much you are the focal point of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you laid out everything in your vision board and I also love your choice of words in the paragraph. I noticed that school wears you out to the point where you want to sleep for a long time. You might need to seek out professional help if you are not getting enough sleep. I agree with your comment about college and how you have no idea what college you want to attend yet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment